Facts about me:
- I’m a personal trainer and wellness coach for busy moms who have been there, done that and still feel not so happy with themselves….because I used to be one of those moms.
- I live with a bunch of dudes – 3 sons and 1 husband.
- I love red wine and nachos. But usually not together. Sometimes together.
- I love to run because it gives me alone time to listen to audiobooks.
- I never did anything remotely athletic until I was about 30.
- I spend a ridiculous amount of time looking for lost shoes (not my own).
- There’s no room for perfectionism in motherhood or fitness.
- An open mindset and a consistent self-care routine are more important to a healthy lifestyle than a gym membership.
- Food is not the enemy and exercise is not punishment.
- Taking care of you is a huge part of taking care of your family.
- The right fitness/wellness routine for you is the one that fits into your current, crazy busy momlife, not the ideal ”should be” life that you’re waiting for.
- Failure is never really failure. It can always be an opportunity to learn if you choose to look at it that way.
What I do:
- Teach you how to get off the guilt ridden diet/exercise carousel that you may have been riding on for a little while or a long while.
- Help you develop an empowering mindset sure to bust through any limitations that have been holding you back.
- Develop self-care, fitness and nutrition plans that you will stick to because they work with your life and your goals (no cookie cutter “it worked for me so it will work for you” programs here…..because ick.)
- Guide you around barriers and limitations so that you’ll find another workable path to your goal.
- Reframe failures or excuses as learning tools.
What I do not do:
- Ignore your individual story and give you the same program as anyone else.
- Tell you that you just have to try harder on something that isn’t working.
- Promote any kind of supplement or magic potion.
- Let you give up. Because a wrong turn is not a dead end.
I’m here to help you turn wellness into an effortless habit instead of a to do list chore even if you have no time, no gym membership and no babysitter.
If you desire a healthy lifestyle, you CAN have it!