Facts about me:
- I’m a personal trainer and wellness coach for busy people who have been there, done that and still feel not so happy with themselves….because I used to be one of those people!
- I live with a bunch of dudes – 3 sons and 1 husband.
- I love red wine and nachos. But usually not together. Sometimes together.
- I love to run because it gives me alone time to listen to audiobooks.
- I never did anything remotely athletic until I was about 30.
- I spend a ridiculous amount of time looking for lost shoes (not my own).
- There’s no room for perfectionism in fitness.
- An open mindset and a consistent self-care routine are more important to a healthy lifestyle than a gym membership.
- Food is not the enemy and exercise is not punishment.
- Taking care of you is a huge part of taking care of your family.
- The right fitness/wellness routine for you is the one that fits into your current, crazy busy life, not the ideal ”should be” life that you’re waiting for.
- Failure is never really failure. It can always be an opportunity to learn if you choose to look at it that way.